Internet Marketing & SEO Account Manager Required
This is a unique job opportunity to join our specialist, dynamic team at Solve Web Media as an Internet Marketing & SEO Account Manager. We are a forward-thinking SEO and Web Design agency. We are the first and only SEO company to achieve B Corporation status in Cornwall, showing our strong commitment to the wellbeing of our planet and people.
What is an Internet Marketing & SEO Account Manager?
Within this role, you will research, plan, allocate and apply effective SEO strategies and internet marketing strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries. The overall aim is to get them seen online and boost them into success in the digital world. Reporting will be a vital part to monitor success and continually improve your clients strategy and plans.
We don’t discriminate against young geniuses for not having years of experience in the field. If you feel you have the skills and passion, but not the right stuff on paper to prove it, please still apply. We want to meet you in person and see where this journey would take us together. We are prepared to take the right person to their full potential with training and mentoring.
Your key tasks will include:
- Managing your allocated SEO client accounts – creating a bespoke SEO and internet marketing strategy for each with both long-term and short-term marketing targets in mind.
- Working with a team of other SEO & Web experts, where necessary managing a team to deliver effective campaigns for clients
- Working with external companies to collaborate on campaigns to boost the companies overall online presence.
- Direct contact with clients
- Researching and applying: Onsite SEO, Offsite SEO, Technical SEO, Local SEO, Video SEO, Content Marketing and any other SEO best practices and emerging verticals
- Carrying out SEO audits, delivering technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Utilising social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn to create strategies that align with business goals and drive business
- Working with business development to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
- Using Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
- Defining and managing PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks
- Keeping up to date with current trends and techniques
Ideal Candidate Qualities and Skills
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Keen to learn and always increase SEO knowledge
- A can-do attitude, team player and ability to work independently
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment, performing well under pressure and to deadlines
- Prior experience in content marketing, growth hacking and SEO is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of other digital channels including paid & social media
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- A good understanding of Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Google apps
- Managing and interacting with clients
- Graduate in any field
- Project management skills
Solve Web Media is an SEO and web design company with a proven record of success. We harness the power of digital marketing and dynamic SEO techniques to get businesses seen online and increase their online success. Our personal, dedicated, and honest approach to web design, SEO, and online business consultancy provides a solid foundation that sees clients returning time and time again. 90% of our clients come from recommendations.
We are a company that prides itself on approachability and a friendly atmosphere for both, clients and employees. A bright and friendly work environment is on the top of our list and where we can, we want to offer a good work/life balance.
Our headquarters are in Nansledan, Newquay.
- A well-respected SEO and web design company that has brilliant results and happy small to medium size clients. No faceless corporate clients
- Vibrant, young, fresh and friendly company ready to welcome you
- Relaxed, positive atmosphere and working environment. Focus on wellbeing.
- Forward-thinking, innovative company
- A growing company, immersed in success
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques
- Great balance of work, learning & professional development (with a personal development budget).
- Casual / chic dress code
- Great location close to Newquay coast
- Flexible working where possible
- New light and airy working environment with over 77 plants
- Job satisfaction. We get amazing feedback from our lovely clients.
- 30 days inc Bank holidays
- Budget for work-related training materials. Eg. Books, audiobooks and courses
- Strong people and planet ethics – We are a B Corp
- We plant 1000’s trees. Just donated 5000 mangrove trees to be planted in Madagascar. Over 8k in total so far.
- We engage and support community projects (Wildflower meadows. Virtual food festival, plus more)
- Plus more
- Organised group activities such as coasteering, boat trips, pizza, and pint, etc.
- Birthday nibbles at lunch
- Boss buys lunch days
- Funky shirt (or skirt) Friday
- Pamper days
- Office Dogs
- Employee personal support services
- Cycle to work scheme
- Daily yoga/stretch n flex
- Superfood smoothie ingredients
- Health plan
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Fruit bowl
- Full-time position 40 hours per week with paid 30 min lunch break included
- £20,000 – £30,000 – Salary depends on experience and the value you can bring to Solve.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Office and remote options. Preferred candidate to be able to visit the office regularly
Other application details
Tip: Stand out with an elevator pitch video. Show us your personality, passion, and drive. Don’t forget passion, skills and promise beat qualifications.
If you think you fit the brief, apply with your full CV now.
We welcome applications from recent graduates and fast learners too!