A fun, friendly and exciting team with a positive, dynamic working environment. We all are very passionate about what we do. Being self-motivated to keep up-to-date with the fast-paced digital world is essential. If you want to be part of a pioneering team that is evolving fast, get in touch!
Online Marketing and Web Design Jobs Available
We currently have 4 positions open in Cornwall.
WordPress web design jobs – See below
SEO / Online marketing jobs – TBA
Content writing jobs – TBA
Social media marketing jobs – TBA
WordPress Web Design Jobs in Cornwall
We are offering you the opportunity to be part of an exciting, vibrant and friendly team of digital marketing experts.
Web designer job in Cornwall:
We are not necessarily looking for the finished product, but to give the right candidate the room to develop new skills and grow with us. We are going to guide you through the entire front end development. Once you are fully trained to our standards, you will have the opportunity to work with exciting and vibrant small to medium size businesses. You will lead the web development process from conception of idea to final product. Once a site is live, it will need ongoing maintenance and problem solving to keep it working seamlessly. You will be an important member of our small and skilled team with the opportunity for future growth.
- Experience in front-end developing
- Understanding of WordPress CMS
- Ability to fix WordPress problems
- Understanding of usability and accessibility
- Must work well in a team and independently
- Ability to use photoshop or similar
- Ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of Frameworks / Bootstrap
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Proficient understanding of mobile friendly design
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Managing clients
- Graduate in any field
- Project management skills
- Understanding of back-end environment
- Understanding of mail server management
- Understanding of server-side file structure/management
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Proficient understanding of E-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop
- Understanding of cross browser and cross platform website and application testing
- We’d like to see your portfolio of any work you have undertaken in the digital area, incl: websites, graphic design, image editing, information architecture, examples of usability improvements
- We don’t focus on years of professional experience, proof is in your portfolio
Solve Web Media is a digital marketing and web development agency with a proven record of success. We harness the power of digital marketing and dynamic SEO techniques to get businesses seen online and increase their online success. Our personal, dedicated and honest approach to web design, SEO and online business consultancy provides a solid foundation which sees clients returning time and time again. 90% of our clients come from recommendation.
We are a company who pride ourselves on approachability and a friendly atmosphere for both, clients and employees. A bright and friendly work environment is on the top of our list and where we can, we want to offer a good work / life balance.
Our headquarters are based between Padstow and Newquay.
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Nice working environment
- Positive atmosphere
- Forward thinking company
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- No large corporate clients
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and techniques
- Vibrant, young, fresh, friendly company
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development
- Relaxed dress code
- Funky shirt friday
- Coastal location with scenic views
- Full time position 40 hours per week
- Potential for career growth / training
- Social activities and team building excursions
- Be part of a motivated, successful and talented team
- Positive, friendly work environment
- £18,000 – £25,000 per annum, negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
Other application details
We don’t discriminate against young geniuses for not having years of experience in the field. If you feel you have the skills and passion, but not the right stuff on paper to prove it, please still apply. We want to meet you in person and see where this journey would take us together. We are prepared to take the right person to their full potential with training and mentoring.