Operations & Project Coordinator
As Operations & Project Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of projects and providing administrative support to meet client objectives, and support business operations.
Your tasks will include
- Managing, replying and assigning company email
- Responsible for invoicing and payment management
- Ownership of general client contact and key-point contact, including approval points
- Technical administration i.e. delivery of quotes, creation of invoices, documentation for the client journey using customisation of templates
- Planning projects, assigning resources & monitoring progress, including leading morning review meetings
- Working within project budgets and monitoring time and spend for the team
You will be an important member of our small and skilled team with the opportunity for future growth.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- None specified
- University degree desirable
Skills & Knowledge
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel or similar we use Google suite
- Creating of templates, spreadsheets & client documentation
- Knowledge of project planning
- Comfortable with the use of technology (IT, apps etc)
- Desirable – competent with Xero
Our ideal candidate will have the following key competencies:
- Great communication
- Team player
- Individual responsibility
- Flexible approach
- Client-focused style
- Confidence to lead a team of peers
- Personable & professional client-facing demeanor
- Manage multiple or competing deadlines
- Structured delivery of work through excellent organisation and planning skills
- Clear & effective communication
- Able to be persuasive in communication
- Demonstrates understanding of when a decision can be made and when to involve others
- High standard of written English
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Nice working environment
- Positive atmosphere
- Forward thinking company
- Exciting projects, small to medium size businesses
- No large corporate clients
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and techniques
- Vibrant, young, fresh, friendly company
- Great balance of work and learning, professional development
- Relaxed dress code
- Funky shirt friday
- Coastal location with scenic views
We’d love to see examples or any organisational documents or templates you’ve put together in the past. Feel free to attach them with your CV.
Solve Web Media is a digital marketing and web development agency with a proven record of success. We harness the power of digital marketing and dynamic SEO techniques to get businesses seen online and increase their online success. Our personal, dedicated and honest approach to web design, SEO and online business consultancy provides a solid foundation which sees clients returning time and time again. 90% of our clients come from recommendation.
We are a company who pride ourselves on approachability and a friendly atmosphere for both clients and employees. A bright and friendly work environment is on the top of our list and where we can, we want to offer a good work / life balance.
Our headquarters are based between Padstow and Newquay.
Other application details
We don’t discriminate young (or not so young) geniuses for not having years of experience in the field. If you feel you have the skills and passion, but not the right stuff on paper to prove it, please still apply. We want to meet you in person and see where this journey would take us together. We are prepared to take the right person to their full potential with training and mentoring.
- Full time position 37.5 hours per week
- Potential for career growth / training
- Social activities and team building excursions
- Be part of a motivated, successful and talented team
- Positive, friendly work environment
- £18,000 – £25,000 per annum, negotiable
- Job Type – Permanent
If you think you fit the brief, apply with your full CV now.